Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Update

I meant to mention that I have added a new list of books on my website. To find it, go to my homepage and click on the "Reading" button. On the "Reading" page, scroll down to the bottom, you will see I have created a list called "Art Technique Books & Magazines". I thought I would list books and/or magazines I have purchased that are altered art/book art related. It might be a good time for me to mention that I am very picky about books. I find them outrageously expensive. If I am going to buy one, it had better be something that has alot of cool ideas, excellent instruction and beautiful photographs. I will often look at a book several times before I actually break down and buy it. If it makes my list, then you will know it is something special. So...enjoy! Maybe you will find something on my list that inspires you, who knows?!

No comments: