Friday, January 21, 2005

Website update

Almost there folks! My dear friend who is helping me move the website worked very hard this week and the majority of the information has been moved. Saturday night we will be fine tuning so hopefully by Monday it will be fully functional!! I will post the new URL here, so keep checking back. (There will be a redirect page at the old URL so no one gets lost!)

In other news, The Art of Fabric Books should be in my hands shortly. Jan sent me a postcard teaser the other day saying she had her advanced copy. (Cheeky girl!) No word yet on when the second book, Altered Board Books Basics & Beyond will show up here. Oh the torture of it all!

The Book of Naughty, the collaborative book I am hostessing is coming together. The pages are arriving almost daily, making for some great mail days. So far everything that has come has been beautiful and so much fun. It's going to be a great book!

A trip to Bellingham is in the works tomorrow for the ATC swap down there. I am hoping this will cheer me up. I lost my most precious possession yesterday. I have this beautiful amethyst ring that dh gave me for my 30th birthday 4 years ago. He had set up this elaborate party that involved friends kidnapping me and taking me blindfolded to a historical museum where 40 of our closest family and friends were waiting. He proposed and we renewed our vows after 10 years of marriage, then had a big party at the house. He gave me the ring when he purposed and it is gorgeous and so precious to me. I would be less upset had I lost my wedding rings. I am hoping by some miracle, it will turn up. I am 99% sure it' s somewhere in my house, but I can't find it!! It's making me crazy.

Anyway, lots to do today, so I'd better get crackin'!

No comments: