Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Plugging Away!

WHEW! What a busy last couple of days. I have been working hard on updating my website and I am almost done. Just need to do a few minor tweaks. Other than that gang, all pages have been completed! If you have bookmarked my website, please hit "refresh" to get the latest version.

So what's new at Tattered Edge?
Visit any of the Galleries to see new artwork that has been added.
Click "Photos" to view new pictures I have taken.
Click "Friends" and see new pieces of art my friends have given me.
Click "All About" to read my bio.
Click "Reading" to see which new books I have added to my library.
Click "Workshops" to see a list of classes I teach and to join my Yahoo Group and "Links" to see some great sites to visit!

In other news, Portals Zine (the premier issue) in which I am the featured artist comes out today!! I am so excited and I should have my copy by the end of the week!! I can't wait to see it. If you haven't already ordered your copy, do it today so you don't miss out!!

Only 15 more days till Artfest and only 8 days till my birthday!! WOOHOO!! (Can you tell I am excited?!? March is just chock full of good things!)

Okay, off to create! Happy Arting!

No comments: