Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer Fun!

I thought I would make a quick post to let you know that if you are in the Vancouver area and are looking to take some mixed media classes, I am teaching over the summer. My classes are being offered in here and so far I have the following booked:
Altered Books Condensed
Altered Books, Come Again
An Introduction to Collage
Fast & Fun Postal Pendants

If you are interested in learning more, you can join the Tattered Edge Yahoo Group, which is a low volume email list where I share information about where and when my classes are being offered and you can also view samples of each class in the photos section of the group.

To enquire or register for upcoming classes, just send me an email and I will give you all the details!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: