Monday, April 14, 2008

Goodies!

There are some new goodies listed in my Etsy shop, the Tattered Edge Mercantile-new journals, ephemera packs, etc.!

I also wanted to let local folks know I have a couple of copies of the newest issue of Haute Handbags available if anyone is interested. This is a fabulous magazine. This issue features my 5 page article, "Totes to Treasure", an exchange I hosted last summer. The artwork for this article includes pieces from Kristin Steiner (my exchange partner), Caren McNee and Kathy Strittmater. There are also articles in this issue by my pals, Deb Trotter and Kristen Robinson. It really is a stellar issue-lots of eye candy and inspiration to be had. If you are interested in a copy, please email me. They are $14.99 (Canadian cover price) and not widely distributed here in Canada so this is your chance to pick one up!

I have also made a new post to the Artsmiths Blog this morning about growing and stretching. Feel free to pop over and have a read!

That's it for me today-time to get back to work!

1 comment:

Mick said...

Hi Lelainia. It's been a while since I've dropped in at your place. If you recall, you gave me permission to manipulate one of your photographs some time ago. It looks like I may soon be posting what I've done (although not exactly yet) and I gave you and Tattered Edge a mention at my blog today if you want to have a peek. Thanks again and again for the permission. It's about to bear more fruit than I could have imagined at the time. I'll be sure to post again when I put up your birdhouse. :)