Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Here, There & Everywhere


Bloggity, blog, blog, blog! I feel like I have been posting all over the place in the last week and indeed, I have! In the interest of "keepin' it fresh", I want to remind you about two other sites where I post.

First off, there is ARTSMITHS, which is a wonderful group I belong to with an amazing group of incredibly talented and kind hearted women. Right now, you can learn more about one of them, by checking out our Artist of the Month interview. This month's shining star Tiffini Elektra X. For those of you who don't know Tiffini (or TEX as we like to call her), my first experience with her was an amazing one. You can read all about it here. Deb, who does all our Artist of the Months interviews came up with some wonderful questions that will give you some great insight into Tiffini's work.

We are also in the midst of a group challenge called ONE WORD. Each artist is creating a piece of art based on one word that describes them. To see which word they chose and the art that resulted, visit the Artsmiths blog and click on the "challenge" listing of our archives. New art will be uploaded as it is completed.

The other blog that I am posting at right now, is Hannah Grey's Diary. As the design team completes work, the projects are uploaded to the blog with instructions and links to the products in the Hannah Grey shop. There is quite a bit of new stuff to look at and lots of inspiration, for FREE, so be sure and check it out! I've got 3 designs uploaded so far (including the one pictured above) and more in the works. Each of the projects is categorized as mixed media, paper arts, jewellery, assemblage, collage, etc. so it's easy to find the eyecandy you're looking for.

I just wanted to also take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone for their kind words about the clip. I loved doing it-it was fun and it always makes me incredibly happy to share what I love (art) with whomever wants to learn about it. It was especially nice to be able to share the experience with my son, who went with me. I think it gave him a better idea of why I love what I do so much.

No comments: