Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Pulse: Edition #5

It's that time again! Time for another fabulous and informative edition of Seth Apter's The Pulse! The first posts will go up on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to kick off the project. After that, new posts will go up every Sunday. Seth says that given the number of responses he received, (125 artists!) he expects that postings will go on until spring 2012! Isn't that incredible? Eyecandy and brainfood for the next NINE months! Woohoo!! This weekend, he will also be giving away of a copy of The Pulse: The Zine, which is now out of print and no longer available. I have a copy (I was in it) and it's chock full of good stuff!




I've lost track of how many times I've participated at this point, but I submitted my answers to this latest addition, so at some point you'll see my answers pop up.

 For those of you who don't know, Seth is also in the process of writing a book which comes out in early 2012. He's a busy, busy man! How he finds time to work, make art, write and keep his finger on the pulse of so many artists is beyond me! Amazing!

I'll be posting an icon link on my sidebar for The Pulse later this morning, so if you forget to bookmark it, just pop back here and click to be linked. How's that for a great way to celebrate the Canada Day and Forth of July long weekend?!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thanks a million Lelainia for getting the word out about The Pulse - and for your participation in the project - and for all your support! :-)