Friday, July 22, 2011

Light Hunters Continues

 Here are a couple more shots from this week's work. Being Canadian, I have a natural affinity for our national symbol the maple leaf. I like the textures in this one.


I took this photo in my kitchen, this morning. I like how it's half shadow, half lit. I didn't do anything to the image, aside from adding the text. The lime was sitting in a bowl on the counter, left over from the pico de gallo I made last weekend. I just pointed the camera and shot. Sometimes, the beauty is in the simplicity.

Thanks everyone who took a moment to send me kind words, whether here on my blog or via Flickr or private email about my horse shots. I really enjoyed taking those photos and was so pleased with how they came out. I'm looking forward to more lense time this weekend.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Simplicity -- this lime is simplicity and that's what makes it so stunning!