Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Week As Art

Copyright Lelainia Lloyd/Tattered Edge 2012

In late fall, Create Mixed Media's Tonia Davenport put out a call for artists to submit ideas for her The Week As Art project. I submitted a sample of my work for consideration and was chosen to create art for the week of March 18th-24th. 

Since today is the 18th, my week is now posted. If you hop on over to Create Mixed Media's website , you can see the entire week. The 22nd has some special artwork, because that's my birthday! Like Tonia, I have a love of numbers in art, so it was alot of fun coming up with seven day's worth of images for this project. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your "Week". I hope you had as much fun making the numbers for your Week as I did for mine!! I will have to stop by CMM and check out your entire week!

Seth said...

Great numbers, a big congratulations and an early happy birthday!