Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Shot Friday #2


I'm celebrating the arrival of Autumn with this 5 Shot Friday, created with photos from last Autumn.  If you've read my blog at all, you know that this is the season I wait all year for. I live for Autumn. 

This time next week I will be preparing for Canadian Thanksgiving. In Canada, Thanksgiving is centered around the celebration of the harvest and family. It always falls on the second Monday in October. Our Thanksgiving is earlier in Autumn than the States because of where Canada lies geographically-our harvest season happens earlier than that of our our southern neighbour. 

Right now, we're experiencing warmer than usual fall temperatures, so the leaves have not yet begun to turn. Hopefully that will happen by next weekend! I can't wait!

Meanwhile, to help me celebrate this most beloved of seasons, I've signed up for Rose Coloured Glasses with the incredible Vivienne McMaster. (At my friend Greta's urging. Thanks G!) It runs from October 8th-19th, so there's still time to sign up and celebrate with us!


No comments: