Saturday, September 15, 2012

Three Things


Three things I am digging right now:

The Dreamy Photos e-book by the beautiful & talented Vivienne McMaster. She is the gift that keeps on giving in my artistic life. Truly. You can tap into her magic for an astonishing $5! That's a steal!

Delish Magazine's e-magazine, which is chock full of good stuff and is FREE! Yes, you can download all 7 issues gratis! That's just amazing. I love their design and style sensibilities. Be sure to sign up for their newsletter too, so you don't miss out on the good stuff.

This lovely video, Modern Times by local Canadian singer-songwriter Zaac Pick, who is a favourite of mine, especially when I'm working in the studio. If you're not familiar, watch it and then go download his albums Fierce Wind and Whitewater from iTunes.



I love how he chose to feature all the string instruments in his band-the shots are so pretty. Also, he used a bunch of white Xmas lights on the floor that makes pretty bokeh, especially at the end. I could watch this over and over again. In fact, I already have. There's something very soothing about it.

And you? Tell me your three things!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

I am so ordering that dreamy e-book right now. DELICIOUS!

And the Delish women came to our quilt guild meeting earlier this year. So. Awesome.