Monday, January 21, 2013

Walking the Path

I'm looking for
a soft place to land-
the forest floor,
the palm of your hand...*


 Two years ago I wanted to be able to create photographs that were like visual poetry. I wanted to find a way to tell my own story, in a way that made sense to me and in a voice that was uniquely my own.


I am walking this path.
I am growing as an artist, as a person.
The most beautiful part is that I keep surprising myself.


I ask you: What does your heart yearn to do and why are you not doing it?
I urge you, begin today
It will lead to somewhere vast and amazing: 
It will lead you to yourself.




*Lyrics from A Soft Place to Land, Kathleen Edwards

3 comments:

pilarisa321 said...

L, your photography continues to inspire me. I hope one day you will make a collection of your beautiful photographs. xo

Anonymous said...

Love love love your photos. And the quote is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love love love your photos. And the quote is so beautiful.