Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Canadian Car Company With Heart


I don't normally promote companies on my blog, unless they have an exceptional art product I use and love, however, I am more than happy to make an exception when it comes to MV-1 Canada.

In April, MV-1 Canada came out with an e-book called Life Without Compromise in which stories of ordinary Canadians living extraordinary lives were featured. I am honoured to be a part of that book. (If you missed it, you can download it for free here. There's also a permanent link on my sidebar.) 


I also wanted to share that I have an article on accessibility on their blog All Access Pass. I'm talking about how accessibility improves quality of life not just for people with disabilities, but for everyone.

If you follow my blog regularly, you would also know that on May 26th, the first ever Canadian NMO 5 km walk/run is happening in my community. What I am so happy to share with you is that the good people on MV-1 Canada have generously stepped up as one of our corporate sponsors! A big THANK YOU to company co-founder Peter Grande, to Lori McKnight, and everyone at MV-1 Canada for their incredible kindness to me and support for those living with NMO. They are truly a car company with heart.

I'd like to invite you to get to know MV-1 & show them some love by following them on Facebook and on Twitter . 

If you'd like to make a donation to the NMO 5 km walk/run, you can do so here. If you'd liked to join us as a sponsor either personally or as a business, there's still time and we would really appreciate the support! Please post a comment and I will get in touch with you!

No comments: