Thursday, May 01, 2014

Join the Fight!


I have {finally} set up a fundraising page for the 5 km NMO Walk/Run taking place in the Tri-Cities on June 1st. I promise you that there is no donation too small to make a difference. 

I am scheduled for 3 days of IV steroids infusions next week. My battle with this disease happens every second of every single day and I am fighting it on every level I can-through writing, art, public speaking, advocacy, volunteering for research and fundraising. What makes it do-able is the incredible support system I have. 

If you can, please visit my page to make a secure online donation using your credit card. You can do that here. My deepest thanks to everyone who has already made a donation. It means everything to me.

To learn more about Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO), please visit the Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation.

No comments: