Sunday, October 17, 2004

ATC Gallery

Just created some new ATCs and thought I would add them to my ATC Gallery, which has not been updated in awhile. I included one to honour Christopher Reeve. It has a quote from the Superman Song which reads "Sometimes I despair the world will never see another man like him." Truer words were never written. Heros are made, not born.

In other news, I am sharing some pics from a day out in Stanley Park yesterday. The weather was glorious-slight wind and sun warm enough to be confortable. I love autumn! The beluga pics are so close because we arrived at the aquarium just as they were being fed by their trainers. There was just a pane of glass between me and these amazing creatures. We finished up our day with pizza and gelato on Denman Street. It was a very good day!

No comments: