Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday

I am off to the ATC swap soon. Looking forward to seeing people's reaction to the Book of Naughty when they get it today. (The local players, anyway.) It's going to be a beautiful day today-the sun is out and the sky is blue. Perfect day to go downtown and visit with friends!

I just posted a pic of the Travel mug I made for myself. It was so much fun and quick to make. I think I might buy a few more to give as gifts, as the spirits move me. There was an article about them in the February issue of Somerset Studios magazine which is what made me aware you could buy blank mugs. I had no idea but had thought about it a time or two-I have 4 Starbuck's travel mugs. I keep buying them because I love the art in them. Now I can just make my own!! That ROCKS!

Anyhoo, I can't wait to see everyone today and talk art. It's always a very good time. Penn is planning on launching a new collaborative book project today and I am excited. She already asked me if I wanted to play and I said YOU BETCHA! I love doing these books!

I have been saving all my original pages that I make for the collaborative book projects and I think I am going to coil them all at the end of the year and make a unique original art book of my own. Otherwise, what am I going to do with them all? So far there are several pages in different sizes, but that's okay. I will just make the book large enough to fit the largest page and then just fit the smaller ones in. It will be cool to see what I end up with by the year's end.

No comments: