Monday, April 04, 2005

How It Goes

I am still breathing. I think I have finally managed to shake off the bug I had last week and I hope this is the last of it! In the meantime, just for fun, I managed to break a toe. It's the most beautiful shade of purply-blue, a colour not normally seen in nature. It's slow healing and quite painful.

I am hoping to actually sit down some time later today and get some art started. I have a laundry list of things to work on, including my pages for an ABC collaborative book and the beginnings of my journal for the True Colours Journal RR I am hosting. I have ideas brewing that I am anxious to get working on.

Next week my 6 week AB class is getting together after the last class to have a potluck dinner. This is just the nicest group of ladies and it has been so much fun working with them. The lady who is hosting is also going to set up a shaving cream marbling station so we can all try it. I can't wait. It should be alot of fun.

Next week I am also going to a meeting for a new design team I am going to be working on. I am looking forward to seeing what we will be doing. Apparently the team is really diverse in terms of syle and experience so there should be a good variety of work done. I am the altered art girl. LOL!

Okay, I had better finish the tidying I need to do this morning so I can move on to the things I want to do. Hopefully, I will have new art to post shortly! Stay tuned!!

No comments: