Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Beauty of Sharing Ideas

So I have been trying to come up with a way to store my unmounted rubber and the other day I just happened to come across a great idea. Lisa Vollrath suggests storing them in CD cases. Most of the stamp companies send these nice print-offs of the images with the stamps you buy which you can tuck in the front of the CD cases so you can see at a glance which plates are in each box. (Paper Artsy is especially good about this!) Lisa V. is utterly brilliant!

I went in search of CD cases lying around the house and managed to scare up 4. The shallow ones (the ultra thin ones) don't work if you have larger images-there's just not enough room. If you just have teeny words or something they would be okay though. I am going to hit the dollar store on Saturday and see if I can get a 10 pack of cases so I can get all my stamps housed.

Then the beauty part is that all the cases fit in the nice neat little CD holders. (Of course!) Isn't that just a great way to get organized?!?! I am so excited about this! (Okay so it takes very little to make me happy!)

No comments: