Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

So my plan today was to go to Vancouver with my guys and take photos in the city. Just as we were leaving to go into the city, it started to rain. (Typical!) My husband didn't know what to do so I suggested we go to the aquarium. Everyone thought that would be a good time so we did.

Below I have posted some of the pics I took. The focus is off on my digi for some reason or I would have had more. (Some turned out too blurry.) I need to look at my instruction book and fix it ASAP.

Anyway, after the aquarium, we drove around Stanley Park, taking in the forest and the ocean. From there we went to Mondo Gelato, to have the best gelato in the city. It was delish! We drove back to New Westminster for dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I am now sleepy having consumed warm bread with garlic butter, salad and pasta. MMM!

I hope everyone else had a good day. Back to art work tomorrow-so many projects, so little time! I need a 48 hour day. *grins*

No comments: