Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ideas!

I have been thinking for quite some time that I would like to make some of my favourite pieces of art into greeting cards. (I have often thought I should work for Hallmark and write the mushy/heartfelt cards.) Anyway, I have been scanning and saving images to my computer when I finish a piece of art just in case I want to use it later for this purpose. I am slowly but surely creating a collection. I guess at some point I will have to look into printing costs and see if it's worth it to do a limited run. I am still hesitant about the whole "selling my art" thing but it would be nice to have my own line of cards to send to friends when the spirits move me.

In the meantime, I have been working on desing team stuff again. I still have a few more projects to get finshed in the next few days. Where does the time go? June is almost gone!

Hope you are bitten by the creativity bug today! I'm off to to get some more work done! *waves*

No comments: