Monday, July 04, 2005

July 4th

Happy 4th of July to all my neighbours to the south.
Have a safe and happy holiday!!
Over the last week I have had a couple of wonderful opportunities come my way that I am excited about. I can't share them just yet, but take heart, as soon as I can, I will.
Still waiting for everyone far and away to recieve their Abecedariums so I can post pictures of the book to my website. Wait till you see all the beautiful work!! I keep looking at my book and marveling over all the letters.
Just over a month away from Artwerx. I can't wait. I am so excited to be taking classes with Sally Jean Alexander and Nina Bagley. I am also going to finally get to meet Janice from Papier Valise too! *squee!* I think It's really important to fill the well up every once in awhile. As artists we tend to work in isolation, in our own homes. It's good to be able to get out and commune with other artists, share ideas, look at each other's work, ask questions and learn new things. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to doing just that. I think it will generate lots of new ideas for me. How many more sleeps?!?!

No comments: