Thursday, July 07, 2005

Update!!

At long last, I have uploaded the pages from the Abecedarium collaborative book project. You will find them on my Friends page. The book came out beautifully, thanks to Penn who hosted and all the talented ladies who participated.

The new collaborative project in the works is called "Thinking Outside the Box" and will be created using photographs of cemeteries, as well as interesting obituaries and epitaphs. As I mentioned before, I have always found cemeteries to be both interesting and beautiful. I have wanted to do a book on them ever since I saw my friend Kelly's gorgeous photos of an abandoned cemetery in B.C. There was lots of enthusiasm for this project and it will include photos taken all over the world. (All original photographs.) I can't wait!!

No comments: