Friday, October 28, 2005

Updates Galore

Hi Gang! Well I have been at it again, adding artwork to the galleries, new blogs links, sharing more of my design work and adding classes to my workshops list. You will have to poke around and see what's new-remember to refresh your browser!

Also, if you are interested in keeping up to date on where and when I will be offering classes, please join my low volume email list, Tattered Edge. I will have to approve your membership, but rest assured you will be approved-I just want to keep the spammers OUT!

I hope you are having a creative week. Yesterday I celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary. We just had a quiet dinner at home, but over the weekend, we plan to go out. Did you know the traditional 15th anniversary gift is the Weller 100 soldering iron with a 3/4 inch chisel tip? *hee!* Nothing says love like power tools!

No comments: