Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Agony of Waiting.

Have I mentioned that I am no good at waiting? Well I'm not. If there is something I am looking forward to, I just about go round the bend waiting for it. Right now there are two things that have me itching with anticipation.

First of all, I mailed something to someone who I thought could use some cheering up. It was something special I made for her and while I was working on it, I pictured her face (even though I haven't a clue what she looks like) as she was opening the parcel. I hope that it will make her day to it. I know I have several friends who surprise me with mail and there's nothing sweeter than an unexpected kindness. I am happily anticipating her surprise when she gets it.

The second thing I am excited about it Artfibrefest. Myself and several friends are going together and we sent our registrations in 2 weeks ago. I am on pins and needles waiting to hear which classes I will be taking! I am hoping with every fibre of my being that I will get to take DJ Pettit's Artfolio class. It fairly sings with beauty and I am so inspired by DJ's work. I haven't quilted in a long time, but it will be fun to go to Artfibrefest and learn some new textile and fibre techniques. It will be familiar to work with these things, but I know I will learn alot of new techniques. Oh and meet alot of new people, which is always fun!

So those are the things that are dancing on my mind right now. Nothing I can do but wait and wait and wait....

No comments: