Sunday, January 15, 2006

More News!

This is the week of newspaper interviews! I just got an email from Mollie Foster who is a reporter with the Western Washington University newspaper telling me the article did indeed get published!

I did a phone interview with her last week and also supplied her with a wealth of information about ATCs. If you would like to see the article, click here. The best part was seeing my signature image for my website, Angel of Lost Buttons, which is one of my first ATCs in the article. (I recently revamped my business cards to include this artwork.) I am hoping to have a paper copy of the article in hand soon!

Congrats also go out to Gretchen Goodwin, Laura Russell and Wendy & Steve Schwartz, friends of mine who were also mentioned in the article and to Mollie for a job well done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations to you for all your recent press! How exciting!!