Sunday, March 05, 2006

Beautiful Sunday

So Joleen started a Flickr group called Beautiful Sunday and the idea is to post a picture of something beautiful every Sunday. While I don't know if I will remember to do it every Sunday, here is today's offering.

I took this photo at Pike Place Market, Seattle in the fall. I love going down the Washington State to shop every now and again and Pike Place is alot of fun. As you enter the Market, there is this covered breezeway and there are all kinds of vendors set up. Among them are the flower sellers who have these HUGE bouquets made up. Surprisingly, most of them are only $5 US!! Every time I go, I long to buy flowers, but I can't bring them back through the border, so I am resigned to just drinking them in and snapping a few photos. The colours are just amazing!

No comments: