Sunday, July 30, 2006

Creative Sunday

This is just one of the new goodies now available in the Tattered Edge Mercantile. I found this wonderful retro aqua coloured paper that I fell in love with yesterday and couldn't wait to use it to make something. The little 2 1/2 tag is a vintage gas pump price tag. It was perfect for this journal cover.

Last night I actually woke to thunder, much to my delight. After having a prolonged heatwave (with temps hovering around 38-40C) I am so pleased that it has cooled off and rained. I just feel so much better when it's cool. There's nothing uglier than scorched lawns-brown grass is hideous!

The 4 & 20 Blackbirds collaborative that my friend Penn was hosting is almost finished so I will likely have my book some time later this week. I am excited-I got a peek at it yesterday and WOW! The books just keep getting better and better!

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

darling journal cover and I LOVE the gasoline tag (or whatever!). The ribbons on the side are so pretty and add so much to any journal! Love it!

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I LOVE your site...it's wonderful and I will definetly be back!!!

~Sweetpea