Tuesday, August 22, 2006

At A Theatre Near You

AHHH!! Finally Blogger is allowing me to upload images! YAY!

So I went to see Little Miss Sunshine on the weekend. What a great movie! It's a quirky little story but I loved it. The best part for me was the yellow VW bus which kind of stole the show at one point. I also loved the Grandpa in this, played by Alan Arkin. He's hysterical.

The most memorable line of the whole movie was this:

Olive: I'd like to dedicate this to my grandpa, who taught me all of my moves.
Pagent Judge #1: Aw that's sweet, honey. Where's your grandpa?
Olive: In the trunk of our car.

I nearly had pop come out of my nose! This movie gets a solid 9/10 from me!

3 comments:

Sweet Petunia said...

Glad to hear you can upload pictures again. I always look forward to your postings.

Lisa

Babsarella said...

Glad to know you liked this movie. I've been watchin the previews and really want to see it. Your review makes me even more interested.

deb said...

We went and saw this on Monday night, L. Loved it! I know exactly what you mean about the van (meep, honk, meep)!