Thursday, October 19, 2006

50 Years Ago Today!

Happy birthday to my true love who turns the big 5-0 today! He likes to say he was born at recess because he came into the world at 10:30 a.m. and his mum was a teacher!

We did the lion's share of celebrating last night because his parents were in town briefly while on their way to the Island. We spoiled him rotten. He is now the proud owner of a shiney new blue Ipod, which was one of the things our son and I gave him. I am charging it and loading all his music into it this morning. (He's not techie at all-never touches my computer.)

The new Ipods are pretty! I see there is a special red one out that is part of Bono's campaign to raise money to fight AIDS. I would have snapped that one up in a minute if I had seen them available in Canada but I haven't seen any here yet.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey!! You make the world a better place, simply by being in it! xox

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to beautiful artist soul NINA on this day as well! Nina, I hope that all the good you bring to the world comes back to you tenfold on this day. *hugs* and happiness always.

No comments: