Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday Morning at Casa Del Chaos

Just finished up the last of my samples for tomorrow night's class. It's been a busy time the last little while. I can scarcely see the top of my diningroom table for all the paint and paper spewed there. After tomorrow, I am going to have to excavate-we are having company for dinner this weekend to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. I know there's a table under there somewhere!

Lots of friends have taken off to Portland, Oregon for the week to attend Art & Soul. I wish I was going, but with it being Thanksgiving, I couldn't very well bail on my family, now could I? I think that might have been pushing my luck! So, I will just sit here and have retreat envy and remind myself my time will come in 176 days when I go to Artfest! One thing I am glad about is that I can just drive, instead of having the stress of trying to pack to fly. I can't imagine having to limit what I can take with me. Anyway, for those of you going, have a grand time and give me the full report when you get back!

I have done some updating to my website. I realized the other day that it had been awhile and I should really take a crack at it. I managed to get most of it done. Just a few minor things to add shortly.

Well, as much as I would like to sit here and chat, I need to get back to work! Time to organize the kits for tomorrow night's class. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: