Thursday, November 16, 2006

Party Favours

I spent the morning working on my ATCs for Sunday's swap. It's the 6th birthday of the group so we are having cake and the theme is "6".

I decided to draft a library pocket that measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (standard ATC size) and filled it with ephemera. I figure what's a party without party favours?

I also am in the process of tidying up and reorganizing my art supply mess . I have been so busy that everything is everywhere and it's beginning to drive me nuts. I can't find a couple of things I want to use and stuff is strewn all over the place. Time to do a major clean up!

Speaking of major clean ups, the weather has calmed down finally after yesterdays HUGE storm. Luckily, my power never went out, though the lights flickered a couple times. Some communities are still without power and some areas that got hit hard (flooding and falling trees) will have alot of cleaning up to do. I felt sorry for the UPS guy who was out driving around delivering parcels last night. It was an ugly night to have to be on the roads.

Okay, off to tame the mess!

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

adorable, but so perfect for the occasion! Congrats on 6 years!