Saturday, November 11, 2006

Request

Hi Everyone! If you had a question regarding the Breast Friends Collaborative book (See details in Friday, Nov. 10th's post) for Joanna, or would like to sign up to participate please email me at tatterededge at shaw dot ca. Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't make it easy for me to respond directly when someone asks questions via a comment post. (I wish!)



Thank you so much to everyone who has contacted me to sign up so far! It's so touching to know that when one of our art sisters need support and encouragement, everyone responds immediately, with their hearts wide open. I have seen this time and again and I thank you for answering the call. Doesn't it feel good to give? Someone once said that one of the lovely paradoxes of giving is that the more you give away, the more you get to keep for yourself. So true!


**Joan, I saw your questions, but I have no way to get in touch with you. Please email me!**

No comments: