Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Artfest Part 2

So I bet you are asking yourself what the heck this is right? Well this is the orientation and meet and greet with the teachers on the first night of Artfest. I took this pic and have no idea why it turned out like this, however, I kept it because it really is a good representation of the frenetic energy the permeated the room.

These are the post cards each of the teachers were handing out the first night. Some of them are really cool and I will have to figure out what I am going to do with them all.






This is the house we stayed in and the view down the street of Officer's Row and then across the parade grounds. The buildings are so interesting and I love that we are so close to the water. The weather was surprisingly good, given that it was pouring rain the week before. We only got a bit of a sprinkle on Friday night, thank goodness!

No comments: