Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crayola Colour Cache


Remember the whole saga about the scarlet crayon? Well at long last, the project is finished and mine arrived in the mail on Tuesday. Colour me happy-the box is wonderful! Inside are two full decks of crayons and each one has a matching collage wrapped around it. It took me about 45 minutes to uwrap each one and see the amazing art created.


In the top of the lid is a hidden colouring book containing the names of all the artists who participated. It's clear to see that a phenomenal amount of work went into the entire project and I have to say, it's one of the most original ones I have participated in.


Thanks to all the Mavens who worked so hard putting the whole thing together and to each and every artist for their interpretation of all those wonderful colours. I will never look at a box of crayons in quite the same way again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this over on Gina's blog too. It's so cool! For sure a very original way to use a box of crayons. :D xo

lindaharre said...

Oh My......the whole package is so appealing! Love the box and the idea of each wrapped in a collage! You are right.........a hugh amount of work for such a work of art:)