Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lazy Sunday Morning

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007
It's time for Vancouver's monthly ATC swap so here are the cards I made-little houses with windows. I have been on a bit of a house kick for the last little while, thanks to Angela & Sarah. Still waiting to see a copy of their book to show up on shelves here.

I have been making final choices for classes at Artfest. I swear my registration gets written at least 4 times before the mailing deadline! I think I have it nailed down now, but I still have a week till it goes off, so perhaps it will get fiddled with one more time. So many choices!

My neighbours have been having a garage sale all weekend and I picked up a set of cubby drawers and a really old Canadian tobacco tin all for $5. What a deal! There's an old Brownie camera and two vintage suitcases sitting out there tempting me, but I am trying hard to ignore them calling my name.

I had so much fun at Daiso yesterday with my guys that Penn and I are going to go there again today. There were a few things I decided I couldn't live without after I got home so back we go! The fun thing about this store is it's two stories, filled with everything under the sun and EVERYTHING is $2. Do you know how much fun you can have for $20?!? Tomorrow I will show you.

Good things to start off the week:
-Laughing so hard at something my son said that it brought tears to my eyes and he started laughing at me laughing. He is hysterical without even trying.
-Anthony Hopkins in Fracture. He is brilliant and elegant and in a class all his own. LOVE him
-Savage Summit which I just finished reading. I read everything I can get my hands on about mountaineering and this one was really interesting.
-Cooler weather. It's grey and raining today and I couldn't be happier!
-Sunday morning brekkis with my husband. He cooks for me every Sunday morning, which is just the best.

No comments: