Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Acts of Art

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007

These little ornies are destined for Iraq. Joanna's niece just got word that her tour of duty over there has been extended so sadly, she won't be home for Xmas. Joanna wanted her have a little bit of home for the holidays and asked if her artist friends would make ornies for the tree she is sending so I made these for her. If you would like to participate, check Joanna's blog for more info.


My friend mentioned this company that has all kinds of FREE stuff you can order and you just pay the shipping. I got on their mailing list the other day and yesterday they sent an email with a bunch of new stuff that was free. I ordered these postcards (100) with all my info printed on the back.


I made and ordered this t-shirt, along with a 140 return address labels, a custom rubber stamp, 25 business card sized magnets and 250 business cards. Shipping came to $17 with taxes included so I think that's a pretty sweet deal. I can't vouch for the quality till I get everything, but it should be here in the next 10 days or so since it's a Canadian based company. I will report back when it shows up and let you know what I think. In the meantime, if you are interested in ordering from them, drop me an email and I will point you in the right direction.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those ornaments. They came out fantastic.

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Wow sweetie, those are precious. Oh my gosh, isn't it so strange to think they will end up in Iraq! But Lindsay will be so moved and so touched, and it will make her Christmas special even though she won't be able to be with her loved ones. Thank you so much for creating these for her.
much love,
joanna