Thursday, November 08, 2007

Catching Up



Copyright Tattered Edge 2007

Yes, I am still alive. I've just been feeling under the weather with some fierce headaches the last couple of days, so I've been laying low. I did however want to post a reminder that I will be teaching my mixed media button bracelet at Place des Arts on the 18th of November. If you are interested in this workshop, I think there may only be a couple spaces left, so you'll want to register soon!

In the meantime, if you need a dose of magic, head on over to the 12 Days of Xmas blog. The artists in this exchange have been busy in their studios making gifts for one another. I will be updating this blog right up to and including Christmas Eve, so check back often. Speaking of the 12 days exchange, I was thumbing through the current issue of Somerset Studio today. I had heard through the grapevine that my name was mentioned in an article by Deb Denton with regards to a project I participated in last year. After I read Deb's article, a few pages later I saw my name mentioned again in Deryn Mentock's article about her ornament exchange. *blushes* How funny-I had no idea! I was very surprised to have two mentions in one edition. Thanks ladies!

Alright, that's all I've got for now. I have a cup of tea waiting for me, thanks to my sweet husband. Tea, my sweetie and a good lineup on TV, just what the doctor ordered.

No comments: