Tuesday, March 18, 2008

News!




I am please to announce that I have just become a member of the Hannah Grey Design Team. I've been a happy customer for a few years now and look forward to working with all the interestng products they have to offer. It's a great company and the owners Shoshanna & Mike are super nice. They are the kind of folks who email you out of the blue to congratulate you on publishing work you haven't even seen for yourself yet! If that isn't just plain nice, I don't know what is!




Speaking of publishing, my pal Deb emailed last night to say she got a copy of the newest issue of Haute Handbags (April) already and saw my article! She said it looked great so I am now *dying* to see it! If you get Haute Handbags, the article is titles Totes to Treasure and is my very first article for Stampington. It's 5 pages! I also want to mention that Deb has not one but TWO articles appearing in this issue as well. I think we'll be pulling out those silly rock star glasses any second now! *laughs* Congratulations dear friend! I am *SO* proud of you and pleased that we are sharing this issue together.

I am off to Place des Arts this morning to teach a Spring Break Workshop for kids. We're making ATCs-should be lots of fun!







1 comment:

arlene said...

This is really exciting news Lelainia!! Congratulations! Now I will step aside and let you enjoy your "rock star" fame! Hehehe
I'm sure it is just one of many!