Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Things

Copyright Tattered Edge 2008
Okay so they're not secrets, but I do have some things to share:


First off, my sweet friends Deryn & Deb got together to gift me with a very special birthday gift. Deryn created the most beautiful necklace for me and has posted pictures and the explanation of the piece is here. All I can say is WOW! and THANK YOU! to my two sweet friends for this incredible piece of art. I will treasure it always. I'll be haunting my mail box till it arrives!


Secondly, Paper Artsy is having a very cool contest and I wanted to be sure and let you all know about it. Here are the details:


We are very excited to announce we have an awesome *competition* this month. The prize is a full set of PaperArtsy Minis. That's 42 cool credit card sized stamps on EZ-Mount with a value of £197.40. (Nearly $400.00 USD).


What do you need to do to get your hands on the prize? We are looking for the most imaginative and original use of a Paper Artsy stamp or stamps. Hmmmm...how well can you think outside the box? Email us a photo (jpg) and we will announce the winner next month. Each week we'll post a selection of the entries on our blog.


This competition is open to all from anywhere in the world, so spread the word. Go have some fun & get your imagination spinning with the possibilities!!!!!!


Leandra Franich
Paper Artsy


And thirdly, Mick Mathers has begun working with an image I gave him permission to use, a birdhouse photograph taken down at my organic garden a couple of summers ago. You may follow his progress here.


1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

Very intriging!