Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

Is this not the sweetest thing you have ever seen? He is just the best puppy ever. We adore him-he's no trouble at all and he's finally starting to relax and bond with us. If you want to see more pics or read about him, the link to his Dogster blog, Paws and Reflect is on the sidebar.

I haven't had time to work on any art in the last fews days. I was too busy running around buying things for Indy's arrival, puppy proofing the house and then settling him in yesterday. Today I am going to attempt to get some work done, while continuing to work with Indy on his training, which will be a daily thing for some time.

I have more pics to share from Il Gardino Italiano. I still marvel at the detail in each piece.




This one is kind of scary. I am guessing it's the Barber of Seville...


I love this one-it's a raincloud and it's one of the spouts in the fountain section of the garden.


I love how the one on the far right has puffed up cheeks. I find this art really delightful because it's so playful. Does anyone else live where there are fountains like this?

1 comment:

christygrant said...

Indy is black like India ink but I'm sure you named him for Mr. Jones. :)

Your sculpture photos are AMAZING! Love the facial expressions. I'm with you the cloudburst fountain is perfect. I like the second photo, too.