Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Postal Bliss

The last week has been crazy busy, but the good thing is there have been alot of delightful goodies showing up in my post box. My friend Lisa and I decided to exchange handmade journals. This is the one she sent me. It's wonderful and absolutely perfect for the project I have in mind.

I can't show you the one I sent her yet-it hasn't arrived in NZ yet and I don't want to spoil the surprise!


My fingerless gloves also showed up. I can't tell you how truly wonderful they are. I find them really nice to wear when driving and they do keep your hands quite warm. No more wearing gloves and having to rip them off to try and do something! If you are interested in a pair for yourself, I bought mine here. Worth every penny, as far as I am concerned!!

On Sunday, Penn had the bee tag books ready for those of us who participated. This project was open to members of the monthly ATC swap.

As you can see, it's a nice thick book. I can't remember how many tags Penn said there were, but I believe it was over 60!




These are a couple of my tags. The "bee hive lodge" is for real-it was on a piece of antique ephemera I had. When I saw it in my pile of stuff, I knew I had to use it!

As always, Penn did a phenomenal job with this latest collaborative. Thanks Penn!

Oh and a quick update on the 12 Days of Xmas exchange: We will begin posting pics of this year's gifts starting on Dec. 1st. From the 1st-13th, we will be sharing our wrapped gifts. From the 13th-24th, we will reveal what was in each package. To see what treasure are exchanged, please join us here.




No comments: