Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Celebrating Someone Special



Happy, happy birthday to my treasured friend Deb. This is just to let you know that I am sending you my love across the miles and thinking of you today, feeling, as I always do, blessed that by some magic of the universe our lives crossed paths. I know we were meant to be friends.

I am grateful for your positive outlook, your generosity of spirit, your warmth, your laughter, for long talks on the phone, for getting me and for commiserating over our boys. (Both sets!)

My wish for you today and on every day of your life is that you are happy, healthy, safe and loved. May you have peace in your heart and may you be doing the work that feeds your soul. Happy Birthday my friend. xox

"In my friend I find a second self." ~Isabel Norton

*I am off having chemo but I have lots to report about the World Police & Fire Games rap up. The closing ceremonies was fantastic. I'll be back in a few days with photos!!

No comments: