Monday, February 01, 2010

The Boy's Got Mad Skillz!




On Sunday, my son was inspired to spend the day making homemade ravioli from scratch, using the pasta maker we gave him for Xmas. (It was on his wish list!) Funnily enough, while I got pics of the whole process, I completely forgot to take a photo of the finished product. *sigh*

All I can tell say in my own defence was that by the time it was ready, we were all really hungry and thoughts of photos had completely flown out of my head. It was REALLY good. He baked the ravioli in the sauce with lots of cheese on top. This is why it's good to have a son who took the chef's apprenticeship program! I could get used to this!

In other news, only THREE more sleeps left till I head off to the Olympics!! *grins* I've been working on stocking the freezer for my guys, but maybe I should worry too much. I think my son's got it covered.

No comments: