Anyway, I've been working on my pages for a collaborative Penn is hosting. We had to alter envelopes and then make some sort of goodies to go inside. There were 17 in all, so it took awhile. Above is the front of the envelope...
I was making ATCs a couple weeks ago for our monthly swap and came up with these. I used number stickers as a mask on a master sheet and sprayed alcohol inks all over. Then I removed the stickers and cut the sheet into ATCs. Once I had a stack of cards, I added squiggles with a white pen, messy outlined the numbers and stamped with an office stamp. I like just messing around and seeing where it goes. I liked how they turned out so I made a few extra and I'm going to use them in a future ROD journal.
I'm working towards deadlines on a couple of other projects, that I can't talk about at the moment. Some clouds rolled in late last evening, so I'm hoping to be able to have some studio time over the weekend, in between outings we have planned. We'll see if that pans out.
Off to put a picnic lunch together and then we're taking Indy for a dip in the ocean!