Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Zines for Sale!!

Just before the holidays, I designed this wee zine, 78, Rue du Maison as my swap for our ATC groups birthday exchange. It was fun to make and I decided to create a few more and put them in my Etsy shop, Tattered Edge Mercantile.



Also available in the shop are the last issues of Manual Dexterity issues #1 & 2. If you want to have the complete set (I've had alot of positive feedback on the first two!) then now's the time to snap them up-once they're gone, they're gone! Future issues are in the works, so keep watching here for info on their release.

EDIT: Issues #1 and #2 of Manual Dexterity have sold out. Thank you!
You may still purchase 78 Rue du Maison!

In the meantime, I am busy packing up to have a weekend away with friends dedicated to art-making. It will be nice to get out of the studio and commune with "my people". More on that when I return. In the meantime, I will leave you with this image of the winter sky, dawn breaking over Mount Baker on Monday.

No comments: