Sunday, October 09, 2011

THEY'RE HERE!!

Yes, I've finally finished the long-awaited 3rd issues of Manual Dexterity! Just this minute, in fact. If you want to get a sneak peek at what's inside or to purchase a limited edition copy for your very own, please visit the Tattered Edge Mercantile.

This jam-packed issue celebrates my favourite season, Autumn and has a touch of Hallowe'en for good measure. There are tutorials, articles, inclusions, (which means goodies for you!) art, photography and a whole lot more!

And in case you missed it last week, there's also a brand new Rue du Maison mini house zine (the second in the series) in my shop.

No rest for the wicked-today is our Thanksgiving celebration, so now I have to go put a bird in the oven. Nothing like multitasking!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sweet Petunia said...

I don't know how you get this all done...zine, art, photography. Inspiring