Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life Without Compromise


 I received a message this morning from MV-1 Canada that my personal story has been included on a brand new website that was launched this week called Life Without Compromise

From January 15th-March 15th, 2013, they are collecting stories, photos and videos about ordinary Canadians living extraordinary lives. The goal is to raise awareness and illustrate the unlimited potential of people living with disability. I am extremely proud and honoured to be included in this project, especially alongside 2012 Paralympic bronze medalist and fellow artist Josh Vander Vies.

I invite you to visit the website, read our stories and be inspired!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah Lelainia! I visited the blog and read your story. What a wonderful project and so important for all of us. Thank you for sharing your story with the world!