Friday, November 26, 2004

TGIF!!

Friday at long last! Tomorrow is the Bellingham ATC swap and I am looking forward to shopping while I am down there. The Canadian dollar is finally at a decent standing so the sting of the exchange is a little less. Should be a good day tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have completed a few projects:
- I had some samples to make for the Scrapbooking store using this black strapping stuff they had.
-I altered a small canvass bag for a N'ness project. I just mailed that one out.
-For the Secret Artsy Santa swap I am organizing with some friends I made a painting for my swapee. I can't post it till after Xmas or she might see it.
- I just finished painting some ATCs for tomorrow's swap. I made 17 in all and it took hours, but I enjoyed the process. It won't be something I will do all the time-it's too time consuming.


I still have to get some sort of robot art done for another N'ness project and then Penn is hostessing another one using cards from the old library card catalogue. I got a card called "TV Boy" or something like that, so I have to work on that yet. I have an idea what I am going to do, so it shouldn't take me too long. I am still working on my NYC journal. I have to work on page titles and then figure out how I am going to incorporate the journaling I wrote while I was there. I think I will sit down and figure that out on Sunday.

WHEW! I think that's it! It is good feeling so productive. There are a couple of Xmas gifts I want to make but that shouldn't take me too long. Can't say more than that here-I don't want to spill the beans prior to the 25th! (I never know who might be reading this who might be on my gift list.)

Okay, going now so I can post some pics with this. *waves*


No comments: