Monday, December 13, 2004

The Christmas crunch is on! I am trying to get shopping done, work and still have time for art. It's quite the balancing act!

Right now, I am working on designing a couple of classes-I have been asked to teach which pleases me greatly! I had some ideas and am now putting them down on paper. I have a to-do list growing a mile long. I have had to put several of my own projects on the back burner till after the holiday madness and I promised my dh that by Friday, I would have the kitchen table cleaned off and ready to go for the holidays. Right now there is a mountain of art supplies spewed all over it and projects in various stages piled up. My kingdom for a studio!!

I have also been invited to do an Altered Book/Altered Art trunk show at Pat's Quilting in Ft. Langley in the new year, so if any of you are interested, I will post info here when I have the specifics. In the meantime, if any of you are into fabric ATCs, check out the current edition of Quilting Arts Magazine. It has a whole section devoted to them and the pictures are very good. (Click on the table of contents to see a sampling.) It's so cool to see all these great mediums merging. The lines are blurring folks!

Okay time to head off to work! Have a creative day!

No comments: