Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Gotta get a book!

I am still breathing! Honest! Just hugely busy with the hustle and bustle of the season. I am working a Christmas contract for the agency so my computer and art time has been limited.

Someone mentioned a wonderful book in the other day Crafting Personal Shrines. I went to Amazon to see what it looked liked and realized it was one of the books I hoped a store nearby would get in at some point. It's coming home with me as soon as I can find it. Can't wait!

Also on my shopping list for me (What's Xmas without a little personal shopping?!?!) is Stampington's ATC Anthology. I can't think of a better way to spend the holidays than curled up with a good art book. Mmmm! Idyllic!

This girl is going to crawl off now and stretch out on the couch and watch the Amazing Race. (And try to stay awake.) Catcha later!

No comments: